Hello hun's!

Thursday, September 06, 2012

I'm going to post something when I come home from college today, but I was just
 wondering what kind of posts  you guys would like to see from me? Things like :

  • OOTD's
  • Favourite's
  • Thing's I love
  • Beauty Reviews
  • Various Tags?
It's hard now I'm back at college to find time to make posts, so I want lots of ideas so I know 
exactly what I can post..you can suggest anything, within reason aha!
Thankyou very much if you help me,

Love ya, Amy Xx

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Hi i am a new blogger!

    I love you page!

    Would you mind following me back?

    epitomeoffeminineallure.blogspot.com

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey :) I'm a new subscriber, found your blog through Sam's giveaway and thought it was really cute. I always love to see fashion related posts - OOTD, styling, hauls, favorites etc.

    livingtherepurposefullife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou for your suggestions hun,and thankyou for following me I really appreciate it! Xx

      Delete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram