I'm back....with a haul!

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Hey Huns ☺!
First of all I'd like to apologise for my lack of posts recently...I've just been trying to get my head around all the extra work that I have going on at the moment and fitting everything in that I can! But I'm here now and I'm easing my way back into blogging with a haul...hope you enjoy!


                                                                     Topshop £65

Office £80


Topshop - £26ish?

Miss Selfridge £18.50

Miss Selfridge £12.50

I've also posted about London Fashion Weekend just after this!
You'll be seeing more of me again now! Hope that makes you happy aha!

Love ya, Amy Xx

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Them boots are beautiful I wish I could afford them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! I saved up for around 2 months for these believe me! Xx

      Delete
  2. I love everything - I want those boots I've been spying them for weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou!- You should definitely get them...it's worth the investment!

      Delete
  3. Love it all! Those boots are amazing!

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fashion! i want all of these haha! do you enjoy your fashion course? i'm thinking about doing one x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou!! I love my fashion course, although I find the making side of things very challenging and I don't think I'll be pursuing it as a career aha! Xx

      Delete
  5. Also want all of these! Can I come take a look in your wardrobe and possibly steal some things?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your haul is amazing. the office boots are just perfection. great choice!! :o)

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those dogtooth pants!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They've still not been worn! I am not brave enough to wear them...yet!

      Delete
  8. love the dress :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those boots remind me of the Miu Miu boots! SO pretty :) I also like the necklaces!

    Judy's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh I WISH they were Miu Miu boots! Thankyouuu x

      Delete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram