/Music Monday/ - George Ezra

Monday, January 27, 2014

Again a new type of post coming today! One of my resolutions for 2014 was to post more and since I'm at Uni every Monday, this is a easy little post for me. I'm always looking for new music and love knowing what people's favourite songs or albums are to have a listen to!


I may be a little late on the George Ezra bandwagon, but after hearing his Live Lounge performance last Tuesday I was instantly hooked. I've heard his song 'Budapest' on the radio before, but it's always been playing in the background and I never really listened to his voice properly.
Now I'm not down with all the technical musical lingo so I'm just going to say that his voice is rather spectacular. 
He's a fairly new artist and is No.5 on BBC's Sound of 2014 list, wahoo!

George has already released one EP in October last year and has another coming this March! So I suggest you go give them a listen because big things are expected this year!

Although I must say I do love all the songs, my current favourites are 'Cassy O' and 'Benjamin Twine'

Let me know which are your fav's and what other music you're loving right now!

Amy, X




You Might Also Like

2 comments

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram