To skate or not to skate?

Thursday, January 09, 2014

Now, these shoes are not really my typical style and aren't something I thought I'd ever be interested in again...after owning a checkerboard pair when I was 11 years old. But recently I've been seeing them everywhere and they've really caught my eye.
Could I really pull these off?

                                             
Source: stockholm-streetstyle.com
                                                            Source: lacooletchic.tumblr.com
                                                            Source: basickly.tumblr.com


I found these 3 fab pairs, all from Topshop for only £20! (links below)


Do you guys like these shoes? 
I feel we'll be seeing a lot more of these for S/S 14!

Amy X.



You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. i actually love these shoes so much!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these shoes!!! Thanks for the proposal ;)

    New post on lowbudget-lowcost Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't like them on their own but I have to say, seeing them styled in the photos above, the definitely work!

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram