/Sunday/

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Hey guys! Happy Sunday, I hope you all had a fun weekend! 
It was half term this week and I'm happy to report I didn't move from the couch for 95% of the week!
I'm not sure I'm ready for Uni tomorrow...

This weeks Uni project:

Well like I said I've been off from Uni the past week, but I know that my upcoming assignment is based on window displays! Which I'm really looking forward to, so I'll keep you guys posted!

This weeks purchase:


I treated myself to a new Pandora ring! I know not everyone loves the Pandora rings but I thought this was was really cute and looks lovely stacked with my single pearl ring I got for christmas!
Link for the ring here.

This weeks Instagram picture:

(Listening to The 1975's live lounge online)
If you guys don't know, I'm a big big fan of The 1975 and was SO super happy when I heard they were in the r1 live lounge on Tuesday! If you guys haven't heard them I suggest you do because they were incredible! 
Link to listen here.

This weeks most played:

The Weeknd - Drunk In Love (cover)
I've been listening to The Weeknd and his albums Trilogy and Kiss Land for a while now and I'm a massive fan, so when I heard his cover of Beyonce's new song Drunk In Love (one of my fav's off her new album!) I fell.in.love! His voice is too good! Go ahead and give it a listen, I can guarantee you'll love it!

Have a good week guys!

Amy 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That ring is gorgeous! I love Beyonce's songs too - I'm going to see her in a few days. So excited!! X
    Elise - Current Covets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ooh have fun! I'm going to see her next week! X.

      Delete
  2. That ring is just stunning!
    Mafalda ❤
    http://mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Latest on Twitter

Latest on Instagram